Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break 2009-Day Three

Hello from Sunny California. Easter Sunday was a day of rest for us. We lounged about Laura and Art's house until the afternoon meeting block at the Foothill Ward in Riverside. The youth in the ward had participated in a Stake Youth Conference Pioneer Trek over their Spring Break, so the bishop had many of them get up and bear their testimonies. After Church, Daniel and his fiancee Kim came over to Laura's house for Easter dinner. She is a delightful girl, and we will all be glad to have her in the family provided she goes through with the wedding after meeting me. This morning we are taking off for a day at Disney's California Adventure. So check back to se if we are able to get a blog in about that tonight or tomorrow morning. ERH
Art and Laura are very gracious hosts! GJH

2 comments:

Jeanette Drake said...

I am glad you are having such a great time. Thank you for posting the pictures and comments. I guess I will call Dan and Kim and make sure the wedding is still on. :)

Clark said...

All these initials make it extra work to figure out who is doing what. Now I'm stuck trying figure out if anyone in the H clan has duplicate initials?

-CDWB (thankfully, I'm quite certain that my initials are unique.)