Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break 2009-Day Four

Abigail is a scary driver. She wanted a passenger on Autopia, so I volunteered. That was a very foolish thing to do. I think that I got jerked around more doing that than on the Tower of Terror. Thank goodness for the guard rail under the car. We all need to watch out for her when she is training to drive in two years. By the way, did I mention that Abigail is spine-chilling behind the wheel? GJH
We saw the Hughes family at Disneyland. Jeanne and Diane were there with Tess and her family. It's true that there is always a chance that someone you know might see you, so keep your behavior such that it's not a problem when that happens! GJH

1 comment:

auntyjo said...

Legally she can get a learners permit in 10 1/2 months. Then we could take her out on the road and let her drive without even taking a class. But we are not going to do that!